University of California, Davis Master of Public Health Alumni Network
Welcome Fellow Alumni!
As graduates of the UC Davis Master of Public Health Program, we are all members of the Public Health Alumni Association (PHAA).
As a member, you are a lasting, valued contributor to the public health community and the foundation on which a future School of Public Health will be built.
The Association was established in 2010. As we continue to grow, we greatly appreciate your participation and support.
Uniting alumni, students, and faculty to support the UC Davis MPH program in developing future public health leaders.
- Provide resources and networking opportunities for students and alumni.
- Promote participation in continuing education and professional development activities.
- Support efforts to develop a School of Public Health.
- Maintain presence in the public health community through service and partnerships.
2016-2017 ALUMNI BOARD
- Christopher (CJ) Calabrese, Co-Chair
- Elizabeth Dingbaum, Co-Chair
- Jorge Andrews, Board Member
- Catherine Dizon, Board Member
- Hanna Kim, Board Member
- Riki Merrick, Board Member
- Samantha Smith, Board Member
- Dan Woo, Board Member
"CAREERS IN HEALTH" JOB SEARCH RESOURCES
Sponsored by the UC Davis MPH Alumni Board and Internship and Career Center
- Job Search Event Agenda
- Federal Jobs: Applying for Federal Government Jobs
- UC System Jobs: Tips for Applying
- California State Jobs: How to Search for and Apply to State Jobs
- Tips for Navigating the State Employment Process
Every year, MPH students submit questions to the UC Davis MPH Alumni Board, and we answer you with our personal stories. This document is intended to be a dynamic and lasting resource that can be modified as more questions are added. To ask a question of your Alumni Board, email MPHalumniBoard@ucdavis.edu with the subject line: “Q/A”
Submit Your Alumni Profile: http://goo.gl/ihLwZe
Please keep your alumni profile updated via this link. We want to stay connected and expand our UC Davis MPH Alumni Network!
TEXT BOOK RENTAL PROGRAM
Remember to donate your text books to the Alumni Board Book Rental Program. Simply drop off your textbooks to the MPH office or contact email@example.com.